Sign in to follow this  
hood

OFF and SuperFetch.

It's all my fault sir. 

I'd like to thank those who corrected me to let me know that when I said "A", I really said "Z" which is the exact opposite of "A".    And when I clarified in no uncertain terms "A", they doubled down on how I really said "Z"  despite quotes from me proving I said "A" and then for letting me know how wrong I am for really saying "Z".   I should have known better as I have seen this happen to others many times before. 

Please give my condolences to the Straw Man who has been beaten to death in my name.  That poor bastard never stood a chance.  He died in the name of one mans glory and for the low, low price of honesty, integrity and any semblance of respectability. 

Out of respect for the Straw Mans family (May God Rest His Soul Until the Next Time Someone Dares to Say "A"), I won't subect him to any more such conversations as there is absolutely no rational reason to try.   Let civility to return to the forum.

My sincerest apologies.  I really did know better but somehow I mistakenly thought there was a bottom to the madness.   I assure you, there is not.

Edited by Hellshade

Tamper, Thank you very much for your kind offer of an SSD.However the shekels are beginning to mount again and it won't be long before I am researching the SSD market.

Your generous offer is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Say Hood...have you got one of those shekels trees??? :biggrin:

Yes RJW,but they are the Hell to shake.At my age I get a very meagre crop.

Hey Hood,

I was thinking (that can be dangerous), is there any way to rig up an old washing machine to the tree? Throw in a couple bricks to create an off balance load and set it to spin cycle.

What is a washing machine MudWas?.I am in Australia you know.

Gee Hood...let me think...."washing machine?" could that be a wife??? :biggrin: ....OOPS Political error !!!

HMMMM.I think that could very likely do the job MudWasp.

RJW.Ahh a wife.Yes I have one of those and a jolly good job  she has made of it for the past 58 years.