Sign in to follow this  
Dej

NOT New WOFF Preview Movie but how about the music...

Okay,

Clearly Winder, Pol and Co. are deep into beta testing, and I'd be the last to demand they interrupt that to bang out another preview movie. But, by now the music must be finished, yes?

It's always been a big part of OFF/WOFF for me so how about something new to hum while we're waiting?

Matt?

Although I guess we are both stretched to the breaking point about WOFF and Matt's score,

I would prefer to hear the music only with the first starting of "Wings Over Flanders Fields".

Call me old-fashioned or sentimental - it just belongs together IMHO like good film music

with the film. Of course I don't mind when they give a "pre-listening" of the score - I'll just

keep my ears closed and wait for the finished sim.

Okay,

Clearly Winder, Pol and Co. are deep into beta testing, and I'd be the last to demand they interrupt that to bang out another preview movie. But, by now the music must be finished, yes?

It's always been a big part of OFF/WOFF for me so how about something new to hum while we're waiting?

Matt?

As far as I know, Matt finished scoring the soundtrack for OFF / WOFF back in 2011 or 2012. So it's been finished for quite some time now.