Sign in to follow this  
ChickenGeorge

Starting out downloading mods

I have lost all my folders in a hardware crash and am put off with the thought of going through all that hard work again, so i was thinking would it be a good idea for someone who has a full modded folder to put out a torrent or upload of their folder so a new person isnt put off with all the hard work of setting up from scratch?

Just might be a way of making this sim a bit more popular.

Generally everyones game is personalized - I think you still might need to do work on getting it to what you want it to be. I would hope that everyone keeps a backup of the game in its current state on a USB drive (or cloud) for this vary occasion. Its kinda the basics of owning a computer and is very easy to do this for FE1/2.

Of course someone could decide to work on an ultimate Mod pack for FE2 that gets updated every 6 months combining the best mods.

Just be great if something like Yankee Air Pilot could be done for FE2..it would reward the modders and save people who aren't computer savy or don't have the time, to pay for the convenience of having it all done for them.

This game has the biggest plane set and that is it's biggest selling point, there is no reason why a WOFF/CFS3 couldn't be done for this game.

Edited by ChickenGeorge