Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

Hurricane Mk.IIb Trop

Hurricane Mk.IIb Trop

Hurricane Mk.IIb Tropical For SF1 06 Patch Level Installs

To Install: UnZip and drop the HurricaneMk_IIb_Trop folder into the Aircraft folder,Weapons to the weapons folder, Sound in the Sound folder.

Adding Weapons and Guns: You need to use the SF1 06 patch level weapons editor to add weapons, SF1 Gun editor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canopy opens with the 0 key.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirt: I left the paint mostly cleen. If you want it dirty, Go for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pilot Note: The PilotHurricane.lod is too wide for the cockipt. I modded and repainted one that fit for myself that I cannot upload.

Decals: There are no code letters or Seriel numbers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Note: To update the ini's manually see the ‘Manual Update.txt’,

Creidts:

Cockpit By Me.

TW

AC 3D Model,Textures Myself.

Light Fix Wrench

Sound File ?

This Mod is Freewear and not to be sold!

Raven

01/21/14

• Like 1

Updated to Version 4.0 01/14