Hi!

I'm sorry for asking so much help, but I'm new at modding...

Ok, I made an "Arkbird" (http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Arkbird) model, exported it, etc. But it's quite big...

post-69614-0-52998500-1392416483_thumb.jpg

post-69614-0-31023100-1392416489_thumb.jpg

This hole black thing is the Arkbird... As you can see it's pretty oversized...

Is it possible to make it properly flyable in SF2? Right now I modified the default F-4E by changing the .LOD and some minor .ini edits (max speed and thrust). I want to finish this thing, but it's probably too big. Is there any possibilities this can be done?

Thanks.

Big?   thats fekkin huuuuuuuuuge lol

you need to check in 3dsmax that the dimensions are correct to real world...make a box the correct dimensions,and check model against that,if the size is wrong(reported in mesh properties,gives true mesh size) then if it is indeed wrong,you have to scale it down,then xform reset parts to get them to show correct real world size in mesh properties.

xform reset is a pain as it will in most cases screw up animations..make sure if you do use it,to unlink parts as any parts linked will screw up too.

if you cannot cure size probs with xform reset then only other way is a total rebuild.unfortunatley

Oh crap... Well, I'm gonna try to resize it (it's suposed to be like the "real" thing... you know, in Ace Combat, the bigger, the better, lol).

Just checked out it's size again... and it looks like I made it properly.

post-69614-0-49934000-1392418458.jpg

The fighters below it are near it's left wing...