or anyone else that can assist.

am working on Shamu skins for the KC-135 and KC-10s. gonna put unit markings on with the serials so there is a variety of units on the ramp, just like you would see most anywhere but home bases. but good images of tails from that era are proving hard to find on google and airliners.net. do you guys have or know of any good reference materials so i could go foreward with this?  looking for around 6-8 active units, 3-4 reserve and as many ANG as can be found. was thinking this would be good for ODS or any other 80s thru early 90s scenarios we have, at least for the eye candy factor. TIA  for any help you all can give

been there. got some stuff, but specific to the Shamu skins is abit harder to find.  not gonna go full throttle on it like my Phantoms, Thuds and SLUFs, but still wanted a good variety esp amongst teh ANG squadrons. most good pics are either from vietnam where its mostly the SAC badge or after they went all grey

If you search for pics around the Desert Storm era, you'll get plenty in the Shamu scheme. Most had the basic tail art from that unit, just over the camo. I don't think there have been any decals made for this scheme for a kit that would allow you to work from.

Xtra Decal did some in 1/72, but for the SAC scheme. XO38-72

Good luck.

huh  ok.  finding more -135A pics from before Shamu with the tail markings.  so theres a probable step off point. thanks STORM