Hi there :)

i have problem with this folder..i dont have it at all in my c/users/myname/thirdwire/north atlantic/object ..i have only aircraft & ground object

i red on forum that i can make myself that folder and then put weapons in it..didnt work either.. any help appreciated

dummy here

You need to provide much more detail.  Assuming it's something meant to be loaded onto an aircraft, which weapon, onto which aircraft, and during what year? Also, where did you get the weapon(s) you're trying to load (specific weapons pack, etc)?

Edited by Fubar512

for example R-27 doesnt fits mig 29 or mig 21 ..the year is 84' .. it doesnt even show up when i choose missiles for the mission for airplane..

weapon pack is from this forum called ..russian missiles something.. for thirdwire strike f. 2

Unless you fly for sovietunion the R27/AA-10 will not show up in 1984. My missiles have the start at 1983 and export set for 1985. Meaning no other nation could use it before 85 than soviets. Also keep in mind the MiG21 stations have a 3,5m weapon length limit setting which eliminates all R27 versions to show up since the shortest one - R27T is mere 3,79m and radar versions are all above 4m.

MiG29 releases (at least the ones from russoUK) are coming with their specific weapons. Normally those should work only on Mig29-s due to "SpecificStationCode=" entries unless the other AC's data.ini is modified for it.

Just a thought, what did you name the folder; "Weapons" or "Weapon"?  If it's the latter, it won't work, as it's not what the game is expecting to see.

It works now.. it was problem with weapon years and airplanes that i wanted them to work with

thanks all for feedback :)