Sign in to follow this  
streakeagle

SF2.fcf for Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

SF2.fcf for Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

View File

With this profile running, you will have to configure the SF2 in-game snap views (or other functions according to your preference) to the gray primary POV hat (trim switch) on the Warthog joystick to function as intended.

Otherwise it will serve no purpose.

This is a fairly complex profile that uses almost every switch available and some switches have "shifted" modes according to the gray rocker switch just above the red thumb switch on the throttle.

Yes, this is a target profile. Technically, you can put it into any folder you want and then open the file using Target. I don't recall where the default folder is. I synchronized all of my computers via a common public documents folder system, so I filed all of my profiles in the same folder I store the target software I use whenever I am building a new PC.

I think the default path for the profiles that come with the Target is:

C://Users/<User Name>/AppData/Roaming/Thrustmaster/TARGET/Scripts

Edited by streakeagle

Thanks you Streakeagle, yes, found it no problem, opened it in Target but when I tried to print it, only part of the profile was shown and very small. I have a canon pixma printer but have been unable to even centre the image to get a decent printout. Obviously it's a shortcoming with my printer but did you manage to get a decent print?

Glad to hear you solved your problem. I hope this profile serves you well.