Sign in to follow this  
TK_ThirdWire

public announcements...

Hi Everyone!

Okay, a couple of public announcements:

First, if you own the WalMart version, please make sure to send e-mail to Strategy First at market@strategyfirst.com and follow the instruction they give you (you need to fax them either the receipt or photocopy of your CD). This is very important, as they will be sending out the updated CD soon (if not already).

Second, the WalMart to Final patch... Well, I just found out yesterday that Strategy First has decided not to distribute the patch. This is because they have instead decided to send out the full retail version. So, once again, if you have the WalMart version, please make sure to send them e-mail so you can receive the CD.

And finally, the release date... The date we’re given is Oct 29 th. Any store date before that is most likely based on an old data. Of course, being just a developer, I have no control as to what happens after the product has gone gold, so I won’t be too surprised if it does show up sooner, but I won’t hold my breath for it. So just relax, and enjoy your weekend away from your computer! :)

And thanks for all the patience and support!

TK

--

ps. Thanks Jeff for this great looking forum! :)

TK! Great to see you here!

I'll be sure to post this info on the main site as well.

Thanks for the Update TK,

I'm waiting for it to arrive in my local area. I hope the sales and Fan base are good enough to warrant Project 2

You have my support

BirdDogg. 8)