Hi!

I've been away far too long from SF2 series (Around the same time my HDD crashed). How do I change start and end year for the simulator. I tried the old trick where you change years in option.cfg didn't help at all I know I have changed it once in SF2 NA but I just can't remember how.

Extract the (terrainName) ini and adjust the year, also edit in the main options folder. Never can remember which exactly in the main otion ini so i adjust all start and end entries and hasnt messed me up yet. Quite sure some one wil chime in with which specific in the option ini tho. That should hook you up

Remember to do both. Nasty suprise for me the other day when i realized i hadnt adjusted NA and was trying to figure out why in servife dates were screwy. Had adjusted everywhere else, but not Iceland.