Sign in to follow this  
tomer

Help with missing aircraft textures

Hello gents, i've recently downloaded the f15 superpack. Now everything works alright except the fact that all of the new F15 models are missing exterior textures and appear completely white, though ALL of the cockpits are 100% fine!
My SF2 installation includes SF europe, israel and nam if there's any signification to that.

Is there any known fix?

Edited by tomer

Normally that only happens if the skin folders are not present in the given AC's folder. For example the F-15C_85 should have about 26 different skin/sqadron sets. All of them do the same?

Normally that only happens if the skin folders are not present in the given AC's folder. For example the F-15C_85 should have about 26 different skin/sqadron sets. All of them do the same?

Yeah it has 25 skin folders inside its folder. They also appear in the loadout screen, but no matter what i choose the aircraft is stiil rendered either texturless black or white....Since they work fine, I've tried moving the skin folders ( i think USAFGREY1 and IDFGREY1) of the stock F15A\baz into each of the new F15 folders. Again I can see and choose them in the LOADOUT screen but I get the same problem in-game,

Take every non-Third Wire F-15 out and reinstall them.

I just downloaded and added the pack to a stock install. The skins show correctly without problem.

Do as Spinners wrote to begin with.

Also if your options is set to unlimited try out to set the texture quality to "high". Could happen that your graphics card can not handle it.

An alternate test can also be that you convert the skin .bmp-s to .jpg and see if the problem still exists.

Ok thanks for the help guys. I'll try reinstalling the mod over a fresh SF2 install. If that won't fix it.... then it might be a patch compatibility issue.