Kfir COD

Kfir COD

The Israel Aircraft Industries Kfir (Hebrew: ?, "Lion Cub") is an Israeli-built all-weather, multirole combat aircraft based on a modified French Dassault Mirage 5 airframe, with Israeli avionics and an Israeli-made version of the General Electric J79 turbojet engine.

Texture Temp by Ludo.m54
Texture: Denis Oliveira
Cockpit: Denis Oliveira
3D mod: Denis Oliveira

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dtmdragon
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
    • By dtmdragon

View File Mirage III & Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
      Submitter dtmdragon Submitted 05/03/2019 Category Avionics  
    • By yakarov79

View File F-21A Lion in USMC service.
      F-21A Lion US Marines loaned version of Kfir Canard used as adversary aircraft by VMFT-401.
      This files are designed for standard Kfir C1_77. So no need for DLC F-21A.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      It is designed for and works only in SF2 series.
      To run this mod you need also access to TW lod files from SF2:I (basic model lods for aircraft and cockpit also fuel tanks)
      I've edited ini files mostly in weapon stations to separate bomb stations from IRM, FT etc. Also removed some lines of unrealistic loadouts (like inboard IRM,lgb on belly station etc.)
      Loadout file is generally empty. Only fuel tanks are assigned. Have it your way in your adversary install. 
      All skins are done by me in 2048x2048 format based on templates by ludo.m54 => http://combatace.com...ge-5-templates/
      New Bump maps. 
      All decals are made by me. You will find 13 sets of decals (for 13 aircraft) so if you will choose to play with 14 or more aircraft that above 13...will be just blank...
      I am aware that this is not 100% accurate. But this is my way to represent those 13 colourfull aircrafts. 

Pilot is from F-111 pack. I belive its from Florian.  
      Copy files to proper folders. 

report bugs.
      Hope you will like it.
      Enjoy
      Jarek Hereda

Personally, I am using another nation in my install USMC-agr - hope none of inis in this download contains such ini lines...if so...please change it to standard nations =USMC.
      Submitter yakarov79 Submitted 04/22/2019 Category Israeli Origin  
    • By yakarov79
      F-21A Lion US Marines loaned version of Kfir Canard used as adversary aircraft by VMFT-401.
      This files are designed for standard Kfir C1_77. So no need for DLC F-21A.
      Basic modding skills are required to run this mod.  (copy/paste, mod folder structure etc.) 
      It is designed for and works only in SF2 series.
      To run this mod you need also access to TW lod files from SF2:I (basic model lods for aircraft and cockpit also fuel tanks)
      I've edited ini files mostly in weapon stations to separate bomb stations from IRM, FT etc. Also removed some lines of unrealistic loadouts (like inboard IRM,lgb on belly station etc.)
      Loadout file is generally empty. Only fuel tanks are assigned. Have it your way in your adversary install. 
      All skins are done by me in 2048x2048 format based on templates by ludo.m54 => http://combatace.com...ge-5-templates/
      New Bump maps. 
      All decals are made by me. You will find 13 sets of decals (for 13 aircraft) so if you will choose to play with 14 or more aircraft that above 13...will be just blank...
      I am aware that this is not 100% accurate. But this is my way to represent those 13 colourfull aircrafts. 

Pilot is from F-111 pack. I belive its from Florian.  
      Copy files to proper folders. 

report bugs.
      Hope you will like it.
      Enjoy
      Jarek Hereda

Personally, I am using another nation in my install USMC-agr - hope none of inis in this download contains such ini lines...if so...please change it to standard nations =USMC.
    • By crisisloaner
      Hi all,anyone  know how/where I can find the SF-2 Kfir_C-2.LOD files ? I want to have an agressor KFIR but don't know where to locate the registration number decals

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..