Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

favorite campain in a sim...

I was debating a sim to just play a campain on,and for some reason the only 2 that came to mind was Falcon 4 and Mig Alley.Both are amazing and truely dynamic.Any other sims with great campains,and why are they so good?

Strike Fighters or WOV,

Reasons:

Keeps track of your pilot's success (or lack of)

Keeps track of your squadron mates

So moddable you can play almost any war or battle from WW2 to the present.

Will not take you weeks to understand the simulator, so it is not as real as Falcon 4.0 but it is not chopped liver either.

Graphics blow the 2 you mention out of the water (just see below)

and last but not least....it is a lot of fun.

MIG-17Kill.jpg

That one Is already going on but thanks MK2..but I was wanting a new one.I have SH3 going,but thought maybe a new flight sim,or a rehash of an old one.

Jane's USAF has a couple pretty good campaigns right out of the box. Complete with limited amounts of stores and aircraft. I think you're allowed two resupplys, but you have to defend the supply aircraft because if they get shot down then you don't get resupplied. You can fly them solo or coop. I used to have a lot of fun with them. :yes:

Well, for "old ones" I'll nominate the Longbow series. The first game had, with its addon, 2 campaigns that were linear but branching and very well done. LB2 had a great dynamic campaign and added Blackhawks and Kiowas.

I also played both Iran and Iraq campaigns in Jane's F-15 to their finish, and I believe that may be the last flight sim I played every campaign included to the end. Never got very far in one in F4, SFP1, WoV, LOMAC, and many others. Completed a few in EECH/AH, but never did them all. Granted there were a lot of them. :)

The Jedi Master