yubba

360 TV never leave the cockpit again..

Hate it when you are on a bomb run and after you release,, you have to jump out of the plane to watch your handy work ,, fun yes,, not very realistic you wanta see it like they do it in real life all you have do is edit the Tv..I found the F-111g over at nato fighters column5 it had the optics pod in the bomb bay after an epoisode of wings on youtube it showed a f-111 with that pod and you could

watch the bombs in a 360 veiw ... well with out further adue 

// Electronic Pods ----------------------------------   

[LANTIRN]
SystemType=LASER_DESIGNATOR
ModelNodeName=AN/AAQ-14
CameraFOV=2.500000
SightTexture=avq23sight1.tga
CameraPosition=-0.800000,0.125000,-1.00000
CameraYaw=0.000000
CameraPitch=0.000000
CameraRoll=0.000000
EODisplayFlags=268697600
SeekerRange=30.000000
SeekerGimbleLimit=120.000000    <---------- change to 360.00000
SearchFOV=5.000000
SearchTexture=avq23sight2.tga

[TV]
SystemType=EO_CAMERA
ModelNodeName=AN/AAQ-13
CameraFOV=2.500000
CameraPosition=8.000000,0.125000,-1.000000
CameraYaw=0.000000
CameraPitch=0.000000
CameraRoll=0.000000
EODisplayFlags=268697600
SeekerRange=30.000000
SeekerGimbleLimit=60.000000   <----------360.0000

img00010

oh, but yubba that only works on LGBs,, oh contair the TV locks on the targeted objects no matter what munitions you use ,, cluster bombs are fun to watch,, was a big hit on the frame rate though,, with mirrors on about threw me through the windscreen

Edited by yubba

nice,, I must apologize, I put some bum scoop out there about tv lock with any munitions,, I tested with the f-111g last night with a couple paveways and some gp 500s and I was dropping sets of 3 gp 500s and the tv was locked on targets before and after I expended the paveways,, I tested the B-47 with a load of gp 500s and the tv would not lock on target I guess if you go up with a mix bag of munitions with paveways aboard,it will work, the B-52 I set up carries a mix bag I'll test it and get back with ya ,,again sorry about the bum scoop,, this might be agood project for some one that has better skills than I to get the TV to lock on to designated targets.

Edited by yubba

Nice job on the G Avionics. My bombsight is set at 200ft at 620ktns, this goes for all my F-111 Varks\Pigs :)  message me if you need any help

Nice job on the G Avionics. My bombsight is set at 200ft at 620ktns, this goes for all my F-111 Varks\Pigs :)  message me if you need any help

I see you like those snake eyes,, I think I'm good,,I haven't been able to tune back the magnification of the TV to get a better veiw of the target,,or be able to pitch it down when the camera is parked to use it as a bomb sight,,, oh well we got 2 ways to plant iron,, there was another avionics folder in the f-111g folder it sorta looked like what I already done.

Mavericks give you the TV view too. 65A, 65B, 65H, 65K are all described in the Weapons.ini as TV. 65E is laser, and that might also show in the TV. Paveways also.

Certainly makes sense to install a Laser-designator and a TV in your favourite aircraft.

It appears as if you are widening the view the TV screen gets. That might not work too good with Mavericks which lock tightly on the target.

You certainly see your weapon blazing in at the last minute and evaporating the target - especially if you hang around pointing at it instead of getting out of dodge.

Mavericks give you the TV view too. 65A, 65B, 65H, 65K are all described in the Weapons.ini as TV. 65E is laser, and that might also show in the TV. Paveways also.

Certainly makes sense to install a Laser-designator and a TV in your favourite aircraft.

It appears as if you are widening the view the TV screen gets. That might not work too good with Mavericks which lock tightly on the target.

You certainly see your weapon blazing in at the last minute and evaporating the target - especially if you hang around pointing at it instead of getting out of dodge.

you set the tv and laser gimble to 360 you can fire the weapon,, get out of dodge and watch the carnage all at the same time.

post-90278-0-43706500-1445536020.jpg

This is my normal TV view in the A-6 TRAM with the Maverick on its way. I'm going so fast, I nearly caught it up.

Note the HUD. It supposed to emulate a superimposed DIANE. For sure, I get good situational awareness.