Sign in to follow this  
Aerny

La Fuerza Aérea Argentina @ Red Flag Nellis???

Hi all,

Did La Fuerza Aérea Argentina ever trained at Nellis during the Red Flag xcersizes?

Does anyone know? Sorry, for I am not indept into this, I ought to know ;) !

If so, I ask this for several reasons, is it possible to combine the sim with training missions from Nellis? (Just for its hot vicinity :cool: )

The RAF trained up there, so if FAA trained there as well, this training topic can be solved like "killing 2 flies in one slap"(dutch saying)

Thank you in advance for you information/replies!

Cheers,

Aerny

Hi all,

Did La Fuerza Aérea Argentina ever trained at Nellis during the Red Flag xcersizes?

Yes, it did.

Actually I was looking for some harrier dogfight footage and I came across a recent post from F-16.net which had a gentelman from Kirtland AFB here in New MExico who was at the excersie and the Mirage's still have the Ship Sinking kill marks on them! Ill post the pics in a few minutes....strange thing is ive met the pilot before at my work!

Actually I was looking for some harrier dogfight footage and I came across a recent post from F-16.net which had a gentelman from Kirtland AFB here in New MExico who was at the excersie and the Mirage's still have the Ship Sinking kill marks on them! Ill post the pics in a few minutes....strange thing is ive met the pilot before at my work!

picture_032.jpg

picture_033.jpg

picture_035.jpg

picture_036.jpg

I had some family in the RN during that time, but still it ios interesting that these planes are still flying.Those Sea Harriers that participated prob arent anymore!

These pics were from a Chile excercise in 2004

Edited by subarug

Those Sea Harriers that participated prob arent anymore!

Afaik they are albeit in heavily upgraded FRS.2 form.

Cewl pics! :clapping:

Thus... idea to involve this into the game?

Or to much of a rumble?

Cheers

Aerny