EricJ

EricJ Release Thread

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC22
- Containers should have a shadow when lifted

Right now things are again at a dull roar. I've been dealing with some family issues at home so been somewhat busy as can be, but it's not too bad and things are going okay. Anyway, BradMick from the Project Hatchet should hopefully give up the HeliSim profile for the Kiowa, so I'll be learning how to integrate it into the helicopter. I'm thinking of just basic texturing the gun pod with the closest coloration that it had. As for the GAU-19 I'll get to it sometime pending reference shots and whatnot. Wiki shows no use of the ATAS so I may not do it. In a future update I'll be removing the BIS pylon weaponry and stick to operational use weapons, which will be pretty soon after this post probably, just to wean players off of it, unless there is a desire to keep it. Other helicopter news just doing some minor tweaks for the UH-92s, and adding some wire strike stuff to the MH-92s, so not much on that front. I did submit (and it's live) a Pilot UH-1Y mission to the Workshop, so if you enjoy that helo and want to fly it SP, then check it out sometime. Other than that not much else going on unless there are of course some requests I can furnish and the like

ADuke Kiowa Warrior Alpha

AC17
- Removed access to BIS weaponry, limited to the weaponry it used in real-life