EricJ

EricJ Release Thread

And finally the Black River PMC specific FFV adjustments:

Per some testers Feedback:

wip1850.jpg

Once things get finalized I'll match the AH-96 textures as well.

Some more additions, finally got the gun to move with the sensor ball:

wip1851.jpg

As well as Formation light strips:

wip1852.jpg

wip1853.jpg

Also another net effect of the Weapons pack fix is that you no longer have to go through Arsenal and select a weapon for it to not have the floating parts anymore when either getting in a vehicle or whatnot.

UH-1Y

- Haven't forgotten about ACE3 Fastrope points, just haven't gotten around to it, so be patient

AH-1Z

- Work is continuing and my testers are picking out bugs and so on so maybe soon (not sure when, but soon) I can probably release. Just isn't feeling ready yet.

UH-60 Pack

- Fixed some AH-96 issues, particularly the CP/G FLIR MFD, now shows properly where the gun is pointing

- Tweaked some more textures to mimic the progress I'm getting with the Ah-1Z

- Added some detailed cockpits in the third person view, which somewhat mimics the first person view.

Kiowa

- Still on standby.

Weapons Pack

- Other than various tweaks, going to eventually do some suggested black SCARs. Otherwise not much on the plate as I have more helo work than gun work.

Nevermind on the UH-1Y:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtRW9nWXdwYk1rYXM/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADuke's UH-1Y RC7
- Enabled fastroping through ACE3 (with help from baermitumlaut).

AH-96 USMC Texture Tweaking:

wip1856.jpg

Changed the AAMs for the USMC and US Army versions, which will mount Falchion-22s in lieu of the ASRAAMs the NATO (and other versions) AH-96s:

wip1857.jpg

As well as new Ducted Fan radius tweaking, so now you can get close (you'll still break them if you get too close but now you can get into tighter spots with them:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtNnQ1dXItR0xvd3M/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ HeloSkins RC7
- Tweaked the USMC textures, now they won't be so "washed out" as before.

Edited by EricJ

Talking with an SME and he showed me some current DAP features:

wip1859.jpg

And the MH-92 version, more or less like the Super Hornet's "Pizza box" look to show some progression of tech:

wip1860.jpg

It should be noted that the MH-60 visual updates will be incremented but overall will show a slow update (as I want this current build to get out soon so I can focus on the MH-60/92 updates and so on. So not all will be added Right Now.

And after making an MOS out of a simple function, got the Squad Leader monitor working:

wip1861.jpg

Some more external MH-92 external tweaks:

wip1862.jpg

wip1864.jpg

As well as more MH-60 SOAR additions:

wip1863.jpg

More MH-60 work. The MH-92s will get more streamlined gear (this is just what I have on some good photo references) but won't have as much as the current DAPs:

wip1865.jpg

And some cockpit tweaking:

MH-60 SOARs:

wip1866.jpg

MH-92 SOARs:

wip1867.jpg

Also managed to get the SOAR MH-60s (at least for the pilot anyway) to have an MFD FLIR page so at least he/she can see what the gunner is seeing. For some reason the CP/G can't use it, weird but overall as far as functionality goes for now, when you start the bird, the pilot can select an MFD "page" that will replace the Compass and show what the CP/G is seeing. What I'll do is simply remove the Compass and leave the FLIR image "always on" until I can get it to turn on and off.

And a shortish video showing some various things, the FLIR page for the Pilot (only as you'll see in the video) that can be operated. In talking with one of my SMEs the amount of stuff that the 160th loads in their helos, the FM for the SOAR MH-60s will be a lot more sluggish (as well as weight adjustments too), to give some semblance of 'weight" and how it will affect the flight of the SOAR MH-60s. Given that the CP/G FLIR page is not working (oddly) for the H-60s I'll leave the Compass page as is and just allow the pilot to see what the CP/G is seeing. I also fixed some Co-pilot issues for some DAPs (not able to control as Co-Pilot just in case) as well as other tweaks. It also shows the adjusted dashboard (as well as the additional assortment of added stuff to the bird so far) and the view from the cockpit.

Also did some animation tweaking, particularly the TADS system (for lack of imaginative name) on the XX-92s:

wip1870.jpg

ACE3 fast rope integration for the UH-60 Pack, WIP at this time, the MH-92 (Insertion and Assault) currently have permanent fast rope bars mounted. I've talked with a couple SMEs and looked at the fast rope enabling portion to include but running into some issues. So I know its an issue and when I get it sorted I'll add ACE3 compatibility to the helos.

Since I have some time I'm working on redoing the "massive fuel blivets" that the DAPs have, given some open source photos and gets rid of the "Big box" geometry I had in place due to reference photos. Also no, no capability will be allowed for people to be carried as I understand they're heavy enough, so no American Hinds:

wip1871.jpg

Also a requested black skin for the S94. This will also be available for BLUFOR as well (for the XX-92s:

wip1872.jpg

Also fixed a highlighted major issue with the S94s, making them completely separate from the XX-92s. Also they will be stripped of most of the (or really all) military equipment (shrouds, antennas, etc) to further differentiate them.

Current look of the stripped S-94:

wip1873.jpg

wip1874.jpg

Down the road I'll add more details or so, but at least its a start for now.

Also reduced the size of the radar dome on the MH-92s:

wip1875.jpg

And retention straps for the big ol' fuel blivets:

wip1876.jpg

Needless to say all DAPs now have this inside (as well as the MH-92 (Rattler/DAGR/M230) instead of the placeholder box

Rear area textured:

wip1877.jpg

As well as nose stuff for the MH-92s:

wip1878.jpg

And cleaned up the Navy birds a bit:

wip1879.jpg

And some MH-92 pylon reshaping:

wip1880.jpg

wip1881.jpg

A video showing the adjusted FMs for the MH-60M DAPs, as well as the MH-60M/92 IInsertion) helos. Again this is getting close to showing a more heavily laden helo versus the more lighter UH-60s: