I've been playing an Su-33 campaign I found the other day : "Droopy's Su-33 campaign" to be exact. Anyway theres 3 missions that are buggin the hell out of me, one is a CAP over some supply ships, however ship based SAM's get to the Turkish F-4's before us leaving us to mop up a couple of Georgian Su-25's... that is if SAM's don't overtake us. The other missions are shipping strikes, however SSM's are launched from the Russian fleet seconds after we launch and the reach their targets when my flight is only 1/3 of the way there.

Is there anything I can do to prevent the fleet launching missiles to do my job... its getting kind of frustrating when I can complete a mission without taking off :rolleyes:

Still fun I guess in that this type of mission is exactly what I've been looking for in a sim for years... can't wait till theres a game of this callibre dealing with US carrier ops :cool:

Craig :cool:

You could try editing it and adding lots (a dozen?) of enemy surface ships elsewhere on the map and marking them as TARGET's for the Admiral K's SSM's so it has none left for the ships you are to kill. If it is the Moscow causing the trouble with its SAM's, delete it from your fleet, or replace it with a less capable ship.

If campaign is password protected, bypass by setting your own password using keystrokes instead of pulldown menu........

Press "ctrl + left shift + C" then type in a password e.g. 1234.

Now press "ctrl + left shift + D" and enter your password e.g. 1234

Edited by Brit_Radar_Dude