Is there any source project, this old model seems to be bigger than it should be

img00053.jpg

I actually think, that the Tu-4 is too tiny, rather than the other way round  :blink:

LOL!!

Looks more like the Ark from "When Worlds Collide"!!

• Like 1

I actually think, that the Tu-4 is too tiny, rather than the other way round  :blink:

No , no brother, everything is perfectly fine with the B-29, this is the new model from A-team, I tried with the old model ...  same proportions. I compared with other models and weapons, indicating that the problem only in the BQM.

his is the new model from A-team

why would you want that one, when there's really nothing with the user-made versions from Monty's B-29 we have here? (other than a few FM tweeks needed)

have you check the proportions (span, lenght, etc) of the Firebee in the Lod Viewer? You can get the distance readouts from there

never mind ... I found a copy of the model hiding in an archive.

the model has too large a "world set".. I measured in at 21 meter in length, with a 6 meter span (fues to wing tip, 12+ meters overall).

what it looks like is, when it was first built, someone set the "world measurements" to metric, but plugged in the US Standard numbers

• Crew: None
  • Length: 22 ft 10 in (7.00 m)
  • Wingspan: 12 ft 10 in (3.91 m)
  • Empty weight: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
  • Gross weight: 2,500 lb (1,135 kg)
  • Powerplant: 1 × Continental J69-T-29A, 1,700 lbf (7.6 kN) each

in the image below, I had my mouse pointer at the end of the tail.

So, yes indeed. The proportions are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off!!