When I attempt to create a mission on SF2 with all packages except NA I attempt to select the service I am flying for and it says <None> under the drop down menu when I click accept the game will immediately crash. This will also happen immediately if I attempt to click the campaign or instant action buttons. If i attempt to fly a preexisting mission it works fine. Is there any way I could fix this?

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 1.7GHz with turbo to 2.7 GHz

Nvidia GeForce 840M with 2gb dedicated VRAM

8GB DDr3 L Memory

Sounds to me like there is a conflict between your campaign.ini and campaign_data.ini in terms of aircraft types. Can you post them both in a reply here to be looked at?

Sounds to me like there is a conflict between your campaign.ini and campaign_data.ini in terms of aircraft types. Can you post them both in a reply here to be looked at?

Where would I find that file?

When I have random crashes that seem rather unexplainable Ive learned from the SF Gurus and monks to create a new mods folder!  Works 85% of the time everytime!

When I have random crashes that seem rather unexplainable Ive learned from the SF Gurus and monks to create a new mods folder!  Works 85% of the time everytime!

ill be sure to give that a try.