Sign in to follow this  
Geary

SF1 F-80C/T-33A/F-94B/RF-80A KAW Skin Pack

SF1 F-80C/T-33A/F-94B/RF-80A KAW Skin Pack

SF1 F-80C/T-33A/F-94B/RF-80A Korean War Skin Pack

For Pasko/Gramps/Column5's F-80C/T-33A/F-94B models.

Updated skins for SF1 Korean War install.

Contains Korean War skins for the following aircraft and units:

F-80C Shooting Star:
35th FBS
36th FBS
80th FBS

F-94B Starfire:
68th FIS

RF-80A Photo/Recon Shooting Star:
15th TRS

T-33A Shooting Star Trainer, Hack & FAC:
35th FBS
36th FBS
80th FBS

(These T-33A skins are fictional.  I've found very little info/pictures of T-33's in the Korean War.  What I have pieced together says T-33's were used as trainers, taxi's, forward air controllers and whatever the unit wanted or was able to do with them.  I painted these with a little poetic license to match the 3 F-80C unit skins provided in this download.)

These skins are in BMP format at 1024 x 1024 pixels.

These are old models and have a few anomolies such as bleeding color from templates.

Thanks and credit goes to:

Pasko/Gramps/Column5 - for the aircraft models.
Wrench - for the decals and skins from the SF2 KAW skins pack for EricGen's SF2 F-80C/T-33A/F-94B/RF-80C from which I borrowed.  Also for the original Templates I modified.
PauloPanz - for the 68th FIS skin for ErikGen's SF2 F-94B from which I borrowed pieces.
pappychksix - for original SF1 F-80C Korean War pack skins I repainted.
Muesli / pappychksix(?) - for OD Green Camo skin I modified/repainted for the RF-80A.
Geary - for reworking everyone else's work; new lines and rivets, etc.; repaints; cameras on RF-80A; small tweaks.

If I forget or miss anyone who deserves credit for anything I release, I apologize.  I have no intent to abuse or misuse anyone's work or property or claim it as my own.  Please contact me to correct any error.

INSTALLATION:  You must have Pasko/Gramps/Column5's F-80C/T-33A/F-94B models.  They can be found in the CA SF1 download section.  Unzip this download to a folder/place of your choice.  Copy, Move, Drag-n-Drop or do whatever you wish to get the slin folders into their corresponding aircraft folders in your SF1 Korea install. Fly.

I'm releasing this under the Combat Ace Fair Use Agreement. Use it anyway you wish for personal use. Otherwise, please give credit to those due it. 

If you find any problems with it, please PM me.  If you improve it, please share. 

Geary