Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

I didn't blow up!

So uh, after getting better with the DCS A-10 module I decided to try out the Huey module again. So, I got over confident. Did the startup tutorial a few times and decided that I was going to fly that thing after the fifth run through of the startup procedures. I took off, and flew around the pattern for a bit. By taking off I meant spun like a top for a second and then got control before flying around. My previous attempts at landing usually resulted in one or more or one giant fire ball.

I landed without blowing up. I mean there was a cracked windshield, a warning light or two. The main rotor landed somewhere near the maintenance building but don't worry because it's all one piece. So hey nothing blew up this time so uh I think I'm getting the hang of it :) 

Yeah I'm still doing my tutorials. Those choppers are difficult but fun. Someday I'm going to update my flight control game and get a damn good HOTAS.