Sign in to follow this  
SDirickson

Simped F-16 Rudder Pedals

You guys have any details on when these babies will finally be available for order? And for what price? If its not too long, or too much, I think I am gonna have to pick me up a set.

Second, any of you own a set of Simped pedals, and are the quality devices?

Got word from Peter Madel recently that they are now available and they are currently shipping the pre-orders.

They are expensive at 270 Euros. That works out to something like $295. Quite a lot of scratch for a set of rudders.

Yeah, I bought one anyway! :)

-Skater

Sounds like a review coming up... :D

Remind me to get a job. Thats more than I can afford currently, although they do look really nice.

Please be sure to include how well they work when resting on just carpet, please.

I'm running the Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar, and if these are F-16 style pedals I would love to add them to my setup. However, I've never seen or heard of them outside of this thread. Could someone please post a link so I could see these and get some info on them? Thanks yall! - Sledge

I'm running the Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar, and if these are F-16 style pedals I would love to add them to my setup.  However, I've never seen or heard of them outside of this thread.  Could someone please post a link so I could see these and get some info on them?  Thanks yall! - Sledge

No problem Sledge...

http://peter.madel.bei.t-online.de/index.htm

I'm working on a new article dealing with these pedals. Stay tuned!

Also, I hope to have a review of them really soon as well.

-Skater

I am doing an interview with the makers of the Simped rudders. Sound off here or in e-mail as to what questions you would like me to ask.

Deadline for questions is Saturday.

A review of the pedals will be OTW as soon as I get a set to test them out.

-Skater

skater@biohazcentral.com

Hey thanks Skater! These look great, and they're compatible with the Hotas Cougar, with operable toe brakes! Woo Hoo! Time to start saving my pennies! Looking forward to your review, and thanks again. -Sledge