Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

MOSQUITO B.IV HIGH-BALL (Series-II) (Type2) released for il2 46

http://patrulla-azul.com/FreeIL2modding/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&p=15848#p15848

for the Mosquito junkies ...

MOSQUITO B.IV HIGH-BALL (Series-II) (Type2)

4.13.4 / 4.12.2 / Hsfx

I have been debating posting this for almost a year, i created it some time ago (almost 1 year now) & then its been left collecting dust so ...
Instead of this never being available, better i get it posted & up on to the cloud , it almost went into WiP section & then i decided i want to finally put this project to bed & close it, so ive posted & tagged it on the end of this thread. Then i will post it into the first post as a second type / option.

What held me back for so long was finding specifications & evidence. I found no evidence of it having folding wings.
Some people say it was a driven by a four blade prop & so does the only official looking data, almost all photographs show a 3bladed prop, video shows a 3 bladed & 4 bladed prop.
Most kits are 4 bladed. The issue which seems most confusing is the tropical filter. There are more details about the history & specs in the readme in the download. It has its own unique FM & EM but i could use hand finishing it as i do not know how to adjust the amount of blades for the prop & i couldn't find a tutorial how either.

This is only my interpretation of the final Modification done to create the Real life 618 Sqd Mosquito High ball Modification 
Basic spec of aircraft modification
Modified bomb bay
Merlin 25's
4 blade Propellers
Tropical filters

jack.jpg

• Like 1