Pomilio PE

The Pomilio PE was a two seat, Italian general purpose plane that entered service in 1917. It had a 300hp Fiat 6 cylinder engine with a radiator mounted in the nose of the aircraft. A fin under the fuselage, around the tail skid, helped improve the stability of the plane.

The Pomilio PE was used primarily for reconnaissance and was armed with a fixed Fiat-Revelli machine gun over the wing with a ring mounted machine gun operated by the observer. The Pomilio could carry a light bomb load with 3 bombs mounted on the each side of the plane.

My Pomilio PE includes 2 skins - a green/yellow speckled camo, and a 3 color camo - each with appropriate decals. I have included a small bomb loadout. I have included my skinning templates with the download.

Historical Notes:
- My Pomilio PE uses the later style fuselage with a flatter deck behind the pilot because it allowed me to give greater range to the gunner in the game.
- I have taken extensive liberties with the speckled camo skin version of the plane. When the camouflage was applied at the factory, it usually covered the metal panels around the engine. The speckled camo scheme was not applied to the top of the lower wing. The national insignia on the top wing did not usually extend into the aileron. The 3 color camo version is much more accurate and is the default skin. 

Credits:
My thanks to Ojcar for making the data.ini file for this plane.

Installation instructions:
For FE1: Unzip the file and move the folder named "PomilioPE" into the FirstEagles/Objects/Aircraft folder. 

For FE2: Unzip the file and move the folder named "PomilioPE" into the FirstEagles/Objects/Aircraft folder. Then in the FirstEagles/Objects/Decals folder, create a new folder named "PomilioPE". Move the folder named "D" from the Aircraft/PomilioPE folder into the Decals/PomilioPE folder you just made. 

• Thanks 1