Sign in to follow this  
robert

israeli planes

hello everybody

there is so much plains and fightersjets addons for this game but still didnt saw any of the excellent jets of israel:kfir,nesher and the greatest of them all the lavi.

if anyone knows where could i find them ill be more then happy!

There are plans to release the Nesher & several versions of the Kfir, however you have to remember that 3D model building takes an inordinate amount of time. The model builders for the Mirage family are currently redoing the Mirage IIIC and the Israeli Mirage IIICJ. One of the Kfirs is having it's Flight Model worked on as we speak, but realistically don't expect it anytime soon. I've personally been waiting for one of my favorites the Mirage IIIE for at least a year now, so be patient...

Edited by howling1

I'm looking for a Kfir also , can't wait to fly it.

Looking for a good F-15 IDF skin or aircraft.... any Ideas???????

If you check out the link to ACFC on the main page of this site you'll find plenty of IDF planes - 4 x F-16s and an F-15A

Found them thanks, took awhile for the site to work.

I found a IDF F-18 skin but alas it doesn't work with the F-18a i have. :shok:

You need the earlier version of the F\A-18, not the latest one, as I think they made a new 3D model.

You could also post a request on SimHQ strike fighters forum for MannieB who made the Israeli F\A-18 skin to ask if he's going to update it for the new model? ;)