Sign in to follow this  
calvinhobbes

SF2 add on Tornado F3 ctds when pull up

I just returned to SF2 after a long time. Installed the base SF2 it`s updated. Game shows Jul 2013.

I have already added a dozen planes, but one has given me problems.

The tornado F3. I can start a mission with it, but as soon as I pull the stick back the game ctds.

I`ve tested this, if I just let the plane fly without pulling up the game won`t crash. As soon as I pull the stick back it ctds. So every time I try to take off the game crashes.

I have no issues with other add on aircraft. Even with the the German Tornados I`ve downloaded.

I installed the aircraft as directed .

Any ideas as to what is happening ? This is very frustating.  Such a beautiful plane, and I can't fly it.

Playing on a Dell G7. With Windows 10 - 1903. Latest Nvidia drivers.

Just d\l and tried...seems ok apart from no canopy...think its just move tga.... you using a stick?.....check settings arent being use for another control key...sounds like might be that...try default up\down left\right  arrow keys.see what happens.

I have been using a usb keyboard using the default control settings. I tried using the Dells keyboard but problem arises the same way. Tried changing keys but problem happens again.

I have a joystick on its way. Maybe wait until it gets here to test.