Paran_Navy

Richo’s Paran Navy for SF2 Desert 2/16/2021

Paran Navy pack along with some Soviet Navy updates for stock ships.

This project was inspired by Soviet Navy Vertical Pack and this is available at Combat Ace if you do not already have it.  Other inspirations are from Snailman’s Kiev photo he sent me on a Decaling question.  Also I cannot forget the rest of the Third Wire community at Combat Ace and T.K. for the Strike Fighter series.
  Mues LODViewer is a plus and a must have tool.

Other inspirations come from myself when working on the Polish Navy for SF2NA and needed a break and went back to the Desert and realized Paran needed a Navy to challenge the USN and USMC. 
   In this Paran Navy pack is Just the Stock Third Wire Soviet ships, Kiev, Kashin, KrivakI and KrivakII up dated for the Paran Navy with Hull Numbers and Names.  Working Torpedo's, RBU Launchers, Cruise missile's.  The Kiev will take some extra pounding and keep on punching but is sinkable.

Included is the Soviet updated Hull Numbers and Names.  I am still working on them and I have not finished.  But the Updated Names List and Hull Numbers are correct.  Just working on the correct years and testing this out when I get time to play:)
  Weapons are added and modified due to limitations I had to compromise on the actual Missiles and Rockets.  I could not find them anywhere?   I will have to wait until new versions of these weapons are available.   Photos are in Weapons/ 1A_Weapons info.   Weapons are from various weapons packs available for free ware.  Thanks for the hard work on those weapons:)
Also included is a stock Yak 38 modified for action and updated Stary yak38 cockpit.  Also from “Soviet Navy Vertical pack” and the Readme’s are included.
      Also needed is an updated Skin as well for the Paran Yak 38.  The one available does not look right but will have to do the trick.  If someone can make one that would be great!!!  I am just learning to make Decals.

Always looking for 

Kiev RBU working.jpg

Kiev Torpedo Hits.jpg

Kiev Paran Navy.jpg

USS Trutta.JPG

Kashin.JPG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/15/2021
  • Category