A demo is now available for download from Strategy First.

Time limited to 3 hours, it's patched to Sp3 level but doesn't look like it can be patched further.

Should give a feel for it though if you are interested in the game.

here

If you like it after the demo go to Circuit City, Best Buy or wherever & get the ValuSoft version - it'll be cheaper than the $19.99 from Strat First.

Guest IndioBlack
A demo is now available for download from Strategy First.

Time limited to 3 hours, it's patched to Sp3 level but doesn't look like it can be patched further.

Should give a feel for it though if you are interested in the game.

here

If you like it after the demo go to Circuit City, Best Buy or wherever & get the ValuSoft version - it'll be cheaper than the $19.99 from Strat First.

What is PI, please?

What is PI, please?

Sorry?

Guest IndioBlack
Sorry?

Dyslexia.

I mean P1

You said there's an SF P1 demo - is that a demo of the SF Project 1 that most of us here are currently flying, or is it some new upgrade?

I went to your link, but didn't know what I was looking for. Maybe 'cause I typed PI in the search engine.

My apologies :cool:

Dyslexia.

I mean P1

You said there's an SF P1 demo - is that a demo of the SF Project 1 that most of us here are currently flying, or is it some new upgrade?

I went to your link, but didn't know what I was looking for. Maybe 'cause I typed PI in the search engine.

My apologies :cool:

It's a demo of the SF P1 that we are all flying - 1st time that 1 has been available.

I already know of at least 1 person that has ordered SF Gold after playing the demo so if it helps grow the community ... :)

Just so long as people don't actually order from Strategy Worst :nono:

The link should have gone straight to a download (it does here) :huh:

Guest IndioBlack
It's a demo of the SF P1 that we are all flying - 1st time that 1 has been available.

I already know of at least 1 person that has ordered SF Gold after playing the demo so if it helps grow the community ... :)

Just so long as people don't actually order from Strategy Worst :nono:

The link should have gone straight to a download (it does here) :huh:

I didn't know that. Thanks for putting me straight. :cool: