Sign in to follow this  
zombiewoof

Setting up joystick

Greetings,  some RL issues kept me from getting flying time in but I got BHaH2 and updated it, and now just getting around to setting it up.  No problems with anything so far, installation went fine, but having issues with the joystick.  I've used the Logitech Extreme Pro since I started OFF probably back in 2010, and have had no issues.  It has twelve settings, but when I'm on the set-up page it only has available 1-8, how do I get 9-12 to show up so I can program them.  Suggestions?   Thanks, SteveW

When you bring up the joystick properties in Windows, does it show there are 12 buttons?

@zoombiewoof,

I have a 12-buttom-stick too. I open WOFF key binding in workshop and after binding of the first 8 buttoms I mark the next function I want to bind, then I press buttom 9. WOFF does recognice it as the other 8 before. And so on till buttom 12.

Greetings

... or do you mean the stick-software to program the buttoms? 

Sorry, then I have no idea, because I have plug & play (maybe new installation after uninstall and registry-check with Ccleaner?).

Greetings