Sign in to follow this  
TROOPER117

Escape From Tarkov... (EFT)

Dropped into the 'customs' area around Tarkov.
Right from the start you are on edge... no idea where the enemy may be. Scav Raiders are loose in the area and are already picking people off.
You have to find an exit point, you have no compass, no waypoints to follow, scavenge or loot anything you can as you try to find a way out.
Tension is high along with a deadly threat that can kill you at any moment...
Can I make it out?

This is Escape from Tarkov... at times brilliant, challenging, yet frustrating and will have you on edge from the minute you start your raid.
I'm new to the game, still not sure what I'm doing, using a downloaded map from the internet to try and navigate myself to an extraction point which is always at the other end of the map from where you started.

No compass, no waypoints, when you look at your map you are vulnerable.
When you are searching a body or equipment you can be picked off at any minute... If you are giving yourself first aid it takes time, and again you are extremely vulnerable.

This is no run and gun shooter... be prepared to be killed, a lot!
The odds are always against you, and yet, I keep coming back for more punishment...

Have to say though, applying first aid during a fight is usually where I get killed, as there is no quick fix when you are wounded.
Searching a body takes time, going through pockets and equipment, examining items to see if they are worth taking... all the time you are in constant danger of being surprised and killed.

• Like 1

Today the 'Big Wipe' arrives... everyone's progress is set back to zero and it all starts from scratch again, not that I had much to loose as it happens  :alcoholic: