hello guys i havea  plane it has mica and in another plane i have 2 sidewinder luckily all genius pepole helped me out but now i wanna edit the weapons basically for eg i have a nighthawk and i have only 2 hatches which cary 1x1 gbu i wanna know isnt there a way i can put  any weapon i have on any aircraft and also i can increase number of hatches and number of quantity of weapons eg i have sidewinder i can change it to from 4 to 5 anyone who explain it will be appreciated

You can't increase the number of hatches without the source model. You'd have to modify the model to add more hatches (don't see how, not much room on that plane in the  first place). As for modifying weapons go to your mod folder and go to Objects/Weapons and find the folder and edit the ini of  the  weapon.  SF2 limits things by diameter. I think the Knowledge Base has an article on weapon types (I could be thinking SF1 but  may be wrong) so you can fiddle with that to do  more stuff with your plane.  Bear in mind the 3D object of the weapon will clip and probably not look right. I mean I see where you're going with all of this and frankly don't see any point. That's the beauty of some planes, you have to work  with what you got and that's it.

eric j tell me how to add more weapons meanif i dont have aim 9 etc weapons in avilable weapons how can i add one using a editor or any other thing

You have to lookup the different designations for the weapon stations (I think Bunyap's tutorial had such a thing, or it's in the Knowledge Base) but you'll need to open the data.ini of each aircraft and edit each of the pylons. You have to change or add the nation that the pylon uses. If you do that right then you can add AIM-9s and the like, but most of  it is said in the Knowledge Base topics.