Sign in to follow this  
TeargasHorse

IL2-Sturmovik: BOS (no threads for this version)

My P-39L in BOS has a problem with the HUD gunsight using TrackIR5. For some reason, the image is buried 1/2 way down in the glass (see pic). The head position looks correct though. I have tried to find a way to move it up, but there doesn't seem to be one. All other aircraft work fine, it's only the Airacobra. If anyone has a fix, please share it.

P-39 HUD.jpg

• Like 1

Hi I have checked it ingame to verify your observation. The Answer is easy, you are sitting to low.

When you center the view und just "move" backwards (  I have no Track IR, so I use keys for the head position)
Than move backwards and you will notice the rear cockpit bar in the mirror.
 I need to move the head downward, to have a clear view in the mirror as you do. 

So just move upwards :drinks:

That does work for the problem by turning off TIR in flight, then I can move the head position as you said, but as soon as I turn it back on, it goes back to that lower position and the adjustment is disabled.  Thanks though.

4 hours ago, TeargasHorse said:

That does work for the problem by turning off TIR in flight, then I can move the head position as you said, but as soon as I turn it back on, it goes back to that lower position and the adjustment is disabled.  Thanks though.

I dont have track ir, maybe you can ask the Community in the official il2 Forums, there has to be a solution for it

Best regards 

Martin

• Like 1