i tried everything to fix this problem, in every game i use it works except for SF2, at this point i don't know what to do anymore, please list some possible solution if you know any!

It should as I used to own one. Did you map the buttons and controls in the Options? I own a T. Flight HOTAS One (similar and more current) and it works fine with it, along with the HOTAS X.

when i try the map the hotas won't respond whatever button or axis i move, i tried updating strike fighters or changing version but still nothing

That's weird as if it's on July 2013 it should work. I don't know if you have it on PC or Xbox though (you may want to check that) but as said, I haven't had any issues with the stick. Try this, it may work (see attached file). This is for the HOTAS X and it may work. You put this in your Mod folder for it to work though (see the pinned topic in the Knowledge Base and create the folder named Controls.

Default.7z

Edited by EricJ

On my backup T.Flight Hotas there is a toggle on the front of Flight Stick section to switch from PS3 to PC. Have you tried this switch?

Mine HOTAS X work perfectly and was bought to a second-hand market, simply plug and play. And is currently switched on PS3.

Default.INI