Sign in to follow this  
dresam

Ayuda

Hello.

I need help to correctly configure the views.  I use trackir -opentrack-.  The problem is that every time I move my head, the zoom is activated, despite the fact that in trackir I have it deactivated and thus it is very difficult for me to enjoy this sim.

I feel like I'm missing out on this simulator.  I have ROF- the best in terms of fm dm simulation and graphics but with poor AI which makes it boring in the long run.

I also have woff, and I still don't understand why it has such good reviews and followers.  The FM is pathetic, the cabin effects are artificial and the graphics are unnatural, not to mention how poorly optimized it is for modern computers.

I would like to enjoy FE2, with a very acceptable flight model - although it lacks complex engine management - variety of planes and scenarios and good AI, but the problem with the views and also some difficulty in assigning functions on the joystick, make hardly play it.

I appreciate any help.

Greetings.

6 hours ago, dresam said:

The problem is that every time I move my head, the zoom is activated, despite the fact that in trackir I have it deactivated and thus it is very difficult for me to enjoy this sim.

In the TrackIR software you must disable the Z-Axis and maybe Trueview too.