Sign in to follow this  
Bunyap

Weapons Pack - 01 Nov 05

The latest revision to the Weapons Pack is now available.

Weapons Pack - 01 Nov 05

Weapons Pack Update 1

Weapons Pack Update 2

Weapons Pack Update 3

WeaponsPack.jpg

This is a MAJOR revision of the weapon performance data, available dates, nation assignments, and external models. I'd recommend deleting the Weapons folder and starting fresh if you have any previous version installed.

Detailed installation instructions are provided here:

Installation Instructions

Edited by Bunyap

Update 2 is up...

The reason for the split is to keep weapons from the wrong era from showing up as loadout options. There is a limitation in the system that does not allow weapons with the "exported " box checked to go away. For now, splitting the pack up is the best option.

Update 2 is up...

The reason for the split is to keep weapons from the wrong era from showing up as loadout options. There is a limitation in the system that does not allow weapons with the "exported " box checked to go away. For now, splitting the pack up is the best option.

I can't merge the weapons data; I use Windows 2000, and I get a black screen that goes away in a flash; and I can't run the weapon editor; not even the application compatibility program makes it work; can someone merge the WWII/Korea/Vietnam/Modern Weapons data for me, please?

Right click on the wep editor icon and then you will see an option to run it in Windowns 95 mode. Once you do that it will open for you.

Update 3 is now available.

I've been on vacation for the last month so this is just a basic update to add recent releases. I'll start looking into problems and omissions again this weekend.

New stuff:

Bf-109 Fuel Tank

Lightning Fuel Tank fixed

P-47N Fuel Tank

HS-129 Gun Pods

HVAR Mk II

AB-20 50Kg Abwurfbehälter

HS-129 Ruestsatz 1

Mirage Fuel Tanks

F-106 Fuel Tank

GWS-22 Seacat

AIR-2A Genie