Sign in to follow this  
gaw

start me pls

Been starting pilots... early years...to explore the new "recon" thingie and should value a squad/date/aircraft suggestion to best see the new deal.  I expect trial and error will take me there eventually but I may have a heart attack tomorrow.  Dropping the combat persona for the recon one is a new take....but I can't wait to see the 1.21 stuff youve given us.  Thx

Whoa......my bad....looks like Pol has set up a site for just this....and I failed to look for it.

Not quite with you there Gaw - is everything OK now?

absolutely......I was looking for a cue to join squad X at such and such a date with plane X for the best chance to look at the new deal for Recon.......and perhaps your notes for Recon Wars is just that.  No problem....just my impatiece to jump in and stare about....I'll absorb it eventually w/ a bit of application I expect.  Thx

Ah Ok, yeah you need to join a 2 seater squad for a start.  If you look at what their "role" is when choosing a squadron, get one that includes reconnaissance (and maybe some bombing also for variety).

For anyone else reading it's definitely worth reading through the Recon Wars notes (History of changes section for V1.22 V1.21) on the download page.

Edited by Polovski

to be sure....a lot to absorb but worth it....I'll get there.  new keystrokes....ageing brain.  thx

Haha I know the feeling, it does not get easier as time goes on either!