Sign in to follow this  
jerhear

START PROBLEMS AFTER V1.32 INSTALL

Anybody else out there having problems after installing V1.32?  Began to get error messages right off but could still get the sim to work.  Now, after a restart it's a no go from the start, usually.  Sometimes I can get to the start mission screen but then it's a runtime crash.

Used all my little tricks from the past but I'm still down.  Hate to have to do a fresh install but I may have to.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 144144.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-06 144233.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-06 144256.jpg

We have had no other reports.  It's possible the simulation.xml was in use or locked when you upgraded.  The error is fairly straightforward says it cannot write to outcomes.xml so something it blocking it, Windows, Anti-Virus or something else.

You may need to try run as an administrator in compatibility settings. I'll move this to the correct sub forum for technical issues. Or possibly re-install.

Did you reboot and try?