Sign in to follow this  
WH357

65th Aggressor Squadron F-35

65th Aggressor Squadron F-35

This is the skin i made of the 65th Aggressor Squadron F-35 of the USAF. The skin it self is not completely accurate or perfect. i didn't put much time  or effort into the skin so feel free to make any adjustments. 

The 65 AGRS was previously active at Nellis from 2005 to 2014. they were recently reactivated and will use F-35s to simulate enemy jets. the strange camo of the F-35 replicate the camo on the J-20.

For more info : https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/air-force-unveils-first-f-35-aggressors-dedicated-to-chinese-threats

FVLGQkjVsAAGk_T.jpg

FVLGQkkUYAAQtqW.jpg

FVLGQklUYAAcxui.jpg

FVPv2_NaAAEG4nP.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ngr
      Hey, I'm wondering if there's any way to add a braking parachute to the F-35A like the RNoAF planes have. I'm talking about the braking parachute itself, which would be activated on demand.

• By WH357
      This is the skin i made of the 65th Aggressor Squadron F-35 of the USAF. The skin it self is not completely accurate or perfect. i didn't put much time  or effort into the skin so feel free to make any adjustments. 
      The 65 AGRS was previously active at Nellis from 2005 to 2014. they were recently reactivated and will use F-35s to simulate enemy jets. the strange camo of the F-35 replicate the camo on the J-20.
      For more info : https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/air-force-unveils-first-f-35-aggressors-dedicated-to-chinese-threats

• By crisisloaner
      Hi all,
      Trying to use my VERY modest skill set to change this :-

to this :-

to finish the very average job ,I need some good quality side views of Adir tail markings but can't find any online...does anyone have any ??
    • By Trent0001
      Quite an interesting article from Air Force Times detailing some of the ongoing problems with the Lockheed Martin white elephant.
      https://www.airforcetimes.com/opinion/commentary/2020/03/02/congress-is-ultimately-to-blame-for-f-35-fiasco/
      Sadly, it appears the Australian government is stubbornly pushing ahead with this process, at a cost of over AUD$100 million per aircraft.
      Despite what some claim, the issues surrounding the F-35 debacle have not been resolved and don't appear like they will be any time soon. 
    • By kblomkvist

View File SF2 F-35A Vermont ANG skin
      Here's my new F-35A skin representing the latest livery of Vermont ANG fighters belonging to the 134th FS, 158th FW.
      The skin was made with my latest template. I encourage you to use it with my slightly reworked F-35 which you can find here: 
      All the credits for the aircraft model go to FastCargo and other guys involved in the project.
      This skin and any other content of this mod cannot be used in any commercial project. Use it under Combatace Freeware License.
      To install, simply copy the contents of "to mod folder" folder into your game's  mod folder. Read the Knowledge Base for more information.
      Enjoy!
      Chris
      Submitter kblomkvist Submitted 02/13/2020 Category F-35  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..