Sign in to follow this  
NotRelevant

Consolidated Custom Mods Question

Hi folks, been gone a while.

I am doing a complete updated reinstall of all my mods onto BH&H2 and following instructions I see that for the Consolidated Custom mods install, in particular part 2 of it, that being "Consolidated Periods and CampaignData" there is a requirement to use "WoFF 2 BH&HII - Consolidated Periods Mod by RJW"
Now this is all well and good, except there's a slight problem. This part seems to be absolutely absent from thatoneplease (shown on the photo attached), and as far as I can see I've not found it anywhere else. There's a version for PE and UE in the repository, but not the BH&H version. My question is whether something changed in regards to the mod install, or if I somehow missed it, or in the case that it was removed I would like to inquire as to where I could acquire it to make the mod actually work?Capture.thumb.PNG.65c7bef0b993148462822a21648a57eb.PNG

Hallo @NotRelevant,

I hope you mean this: Scroll a little bit up at the site (see your screenshot above), there you can see the downloads for "WOFF Bh&H2 only" (WOFF 0, 3a and 3b). You don't need more (see readme). 

Was this the problem?

Greetings!

Not Relevant.

Becker is correct. The mod is all inclusive for BH&H2. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THAT ONE! Remove all previous Consolidated Mods before installing.

Keep us posted as to how you make out.

On 04/04/2023 at 10:05 PM, rjw said:

Not Relevant.

Becker is correct. The mod is all inclusive for BH&H2. MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THAT ONE! Remove all previous Consolidated Mods before installing.

Keep us posted as to how you make out.

On 03/04/2023 at 5:17 PM, Becker02 said:

Hallo @NotRelevant,

I hope you mean this: Scroll a little bit up at the site (see your screenshot above), there you can see the downloads for "WOFF Bh&H2 only" (WOFF 0, 3a and 3b). You don't need more (see readme). 

Was this the problem?

Greetings!

Right, thanks folks!

That did explain it there! I've updated my mod order a bit, that's what it looks like right now. Hopefully should work decently and be stable as it currently is. Was a great help!

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, NotRelevant said:

Right, thanks folks!

That did explain it there! I've updated my mod order a bit, that's what it looks like right now. Hopefully should work decently and be stable as it currently is. Was a great help!

Capture.PNG

Looks good.

Yes, only this: The mod "Nibbio OvS Inflight Map Mod 2018" is very good for UE and PE, but not necessary for BH&H2 (and because of that there is no mod-update).

Greetings!