First of all:   I wanted to ask about this and have before...  However,  I may have stopped my SF2Game Engine from  overwriting my current aircraft or dumping deleted stock planes (removed previously by me) back in!

To try my method : delete unwanted stock planes from each Aircraft folder of each install.

Oh, of the planes I wanted to stay for my use  I changed each individual Airplane folder's Icon from a vanilla folder to anything else. I went ahead & used different new icons for different  categories. Axis vs Allies ... Commies vs Good Guys etc i guess they call it analretentive.  SO IF it does it again and dumps another two hundred (it seems) flyable airplanes from all of history into for example you narrow India/Paki Game, no prob you can spot a del them very quickly like so.

However, setting the entire mod root folder to read only seems to deter this quite annoying bug (i said it) from re-occuring. It is a little annoying to UN-read/only individual *.ini files then read/only again for safety just to tweek the title u see in the game. {FYI: I have worked in information technology for a long time. Keystroking & clicking for hours upon godless hours is not good for your health. I got the pulmanary embolisms and splenicinfarcs to prove it...with the associated bills not to mention scaring the sh_t out my loved ones. Tip:join a gym or something!  So yeah I like planes organized and they ought to fix the bug...right ha!}

(1) I am frustrated by the lack of response from my in game print screen function quitting or being intermitent at best

It could be a sharing issue...but it just occured to me their may be a setting in windows to either print to file or to memory...there is a name like cache aaaggghh love aging

Will check on the windows print-to toggle feature that may or may not be real, myself

I mentioned read/only and sharing ... I have looked at that, but not what i would call a real pro-level analysis as yet. I did tho try changing the 'path' and making a common "\ScreenShot" folder...more than once...checking read/write & sharing as it were. Really, u ought to be able to create a 'ScreenShot' folder anywhere and the path designator line in options.ini will be correct sense you can copy directly the addie line from the addie bar on win explorer...right

So many probs turn out to be a comma sized typo i can't hardly see no matter...

I remember finally, the y call it the CLIPBOARD

I think I had another question, but I have to take my girl to da stoe

You don't have to use Print Screen for your screenshots, you can assign a valid key to make it work. Like I used to have my Right ALT key as the screenshot button, and worked as supposed to. Maybe your print screen button is going out.

my fault; i wasn't clear the print screen key works (new ish keyboard even)

I will figure it out with help if needed... but i can also try a different key assignment

it does works intermitently

u may have noticed on u tube there are stormovick & DCS cinematic channels to watch

plus learn from

i would like to try a graphic comic strip deal on my FB and on my you tube ' jBeers '

if u tried jBeers on You Tube would you find it...

Some people do go there (little) but i haven't done anything to help it

I posted a few pics on my FB of SF2 the other day and even had a real 'FB Flying Club' member DM me about. With recent era mods it looks damn good. Top Tier or B-Tier stuff.

You might want to post a link to your channel as a word search didn't turn up anything. Anyway okay, got it.

Yes sir am on it

I also into music besides flying virtual planes

So, playing guitar takes up time and listening to pro music too, even so I wouldn't mind softly promoting SF2or 1