Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 TMF Nesher (IDF) Upgrade/Remod Pack

SF2 TMF Nesher (IDF) Upgrade/Remod Pack

SF2 TMF Nesher (IDF) Upgrade/Remod Pack       4/5/2024

-For SF2, Any and All-(SF2:I and/or Full 5 Merged Suggested)

This is a full upgrade/remod pack for The Mirage Factory's Dassault Nesher as used by the Israeli Defense Force Air Force. Included in this package are 3 different skins:

101 Squadron (Camo)
253 Squadron (Camo)
117 Squadron (Camo w/Orange ID Triangles <1973)

They are set up and labeled to cause NO conflicts with the Nesher available as stock within the game or any others that may exist.  Skins remain in their original bmp format. Almost all markings are decals, and Decal Randomization is TRUE. All decals used are stock, in game items (you don't need SF2I for these) As you can see above, the SF2 date switch is active for the later, "Orange ID Triangle" skin. 101 & 253 Squadrons share the same start date (no actual date listed), meaning they're avaliable from the initial date of service, and are available to choose from the drop down menu. All necessary items are provided, weapons (drop tanks), pilots, seats, sounds, effects, and so forth. Some, you've probably got already!!!

When in-game, on the Aircraft Selection Dropdown you'll see:

Nesher S (TMF)

So you can't mistake them for anything other than TMF Birds (tm). This also means, there'll be NO conflict with the other Neshers, of mods thereof, out there.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them. All original readmes, when discoverable, are included. The 'Change Log' is, as always, in the Notes section below.

Happy Landings!
Wrench
Kevin Stein

For Oli and The Mirage Factory
With Special Thanks to Coupi, who sent me the original aircraft, as I couldn't locate it!!

• Thanks 2

I made an oooppssy!! This is NOT a Mirage 5 (per se). It's an Israeli version, built in house.

It has been moved to the correct category, "Cold War Aircraft, Israeli made"