Jump to content

DEVIL11

ENTHUSIAST
  • Posts

    761
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DEVIL11

  1. Thanks malibu43
  2. Thanks let me know if anything good comes up cuz I'm trying to get the skins on the A-4
  3. I have downloaded some skins for the A-4 and other skins. I put the strike fighters 1 A-4 replaced the strike fighters 2 A-4 and the skins work fine but are way off any suggestions. Also I got some skins from a site but only the decals show
  4. Thanks Malibu43
  5. Thanks kfrge Thanks kfrge
  6. Does anyone know how to get enemy soldiers to shot at planes as well as ground
  7. I am lookin for some sites that have skins compitable with strike fighters 1 planes. beside column 5 and fist of the fleet plz help
  8. Thanks malibu
  9. Its been a while since ive been for strike fighters 1.I was wondering if there still is that file for the sounds for the GAU\8. also is it possible to use the tanks from some tanks like the VF-143 VF-102 And VF-103 on strike fighters 2
  10. I am trying to get the skins from the phantom pack from strike figters 1 to work on strike fighters 2 for SF2 Vietnam is it possible???????
  11. application blocked by security settings how would i unblock or change the settings for me to access fist of the fleet
  12. Soo i cant use the DX9 that u gave me the link to. and i had tried everything. soo i guess there is nothing else to do thanks everyone
  13. Cant find the dx 9 any where
  14. What compatibility mode do i use to make it work on my windows 8
  15. I bought wings over europe and vietnam. when i hit play the loading screen doesnt appear it take me back to my desktop im using windows 8. Plz help
  16. I have downloaded the true vpaf planes and something else that had to do with true vpaf. the skins had for some migs has additional skins. when i choose say vpaf camo its black and the others as well. No skins are missing i put everything in the same folder and i had no access to the readme.
  17. Everything is properly but still nothing.
  18. I down loaded the true vpaf. Some Mig Skins are black and the campains dont work. Any help plz This IS for SF2
  19. Yes I have SF2 NA but sepreat install I do have the a-6 super pack workin on SF2 Europe
  20. Im talkin about the EA-6B SUPER PACK cant get those flyable after reading the read mes and how to make planes flyable
  21. Has anybody gotten the EA-6B PROWLER Pack working for SF2 E. I had fallowed the instructions but still not working. I downloaded the EA-6B from sf1.
  22. I am Doin everything i can to get the EA-6B PROWLER PACK WORKIN

  23. I will try that thanks FUBAR12 and good to see u to
  24. I have this problem with a black missile trail. I have SF2 Europe updated to july 13 update. I have no idea how to get ride of the problem.
  25. I got the same problem man? Im running SF2 Europe JULY 13 idk about u
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..