Jump to content

DEVIL11

ENTHUSIAST
  • Posts

    761
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DEVIL11

  1. Does anyone know how to get the north Vietnamese ace or pilots name to show up I understand that the ace could fly a MIG-17 but the pilot name shows as well
  2. Much appreciated I was able to get it working thank u for ur help
  3. so idk what to put here for this
  4. did single install and with the complete edition installed
  5. I’m guessing it’s weird cuz I have the SF2 complete edition installed but all my mods are on my SF2Europe folder
  6. Hello everyone I was able to download the desert storm anniversary edition.My question is when I am able to do the ex it says it needs strike fighters 2 games which I have already downloaded. What should I do thanks in advance. Also I have complete edition of the strike fighters 2
  7. Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone has access to yap and rising sun I greatly appreciate it very much it’s gonna be for wov
  8. Is it the KC-135
  9. What plane are we lookin at for the mega project
  10. I would also like mega packs especially for all the F-15 eagle units including ANG Reserve Test units F-16 units ANG Reserve test units And others with Co Flagships from past to present
  11. I have no problems firing the harm I was just lookin on how to change inis or what to change on the weapons data ini
  12. Hello everyone. I was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to get the harms to fly like in real life as I seen videos of them they go straight than go up after a while. Also I downloaded the new F-5 aggressor packs but don’t have access to Ateam and there stuff I was wondering if it’s possible to find another way to fly them thanks
  13. Daddyairplanes F-16 units and F-15 units pretty amazing
  14. I’m sorry to ask again but is there gonna be test wings like from the nelis an ot tail codes
  15. Is the New Mexico air national guard gonna come in the pack
  16. Hey thank u I am use to using the 7zip to unzip files but I did what u said to do and it worked thanks again
  17. Hmm so than what u recommend is don’t use the 7zip just open it where I downloaded the file
  18. Hi i tried unpacking them using the 7zip but it gives me a error message should i just redownload the file here
  19. I am using the 7zip but this is where its giving me error messages
  20. Hello I’m having problems with the ods anniversary install I tried running the install but it says it needs a disc to work has anyone got around or am I doing it wrong
  21. Hey everyone. So I’ve downloaded the Hollywood effects pack love the way the jets burn but notice it doesn’t have the ejecting pilot mod. So I downloaded the two ejecting pilot mods in SF1 was able to get the pilot ejecting working but messes with the plane burning effect so I was wondering if there is any other way to not mess with the effects of the plane.
  22. I bought the game from the thirdwire site tried my wov on my windows 10 but never happened to get it to work fallowed the forum as well
  23. Is this game free
  24. I might have the ice man and maverick paint scheme for the mirage factory and possibly the mig-28 F-5E
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..