Files posted by Dagger
legacy screensaverPut it in your usual screen saver place, and I hope you enjoy.
The Aftermath mod Map editor tutorialthis is the instructional part for the map builder.
The Aftermath Mod Stage I releaseSTL: The Aftermath is the first hybrid mod for Legacy-half mod and half tutorial.
The mod half, with improved AI, many new maps, game modes and much more gives people the chance to experience Legacy in a different light. Load up one of the many new Death Match maps and be surprised at how the enemy reacts-they will hunt you down and act smarter then originally made.
Not only do you have the many new Death Match maps, you also have the Enhanced
Armada mode that is different to the original Armada mode created for UUM. Gone
are the predictable fleets at either end of the system and in its place are multiple fleets spread out over a system that consist of destroyer wings, cruiser wings, battleship wings, the defense line and the front line. Also gone is the bunched up fleets, the battles are further spread apart to really give the impression of giant system battles-or wars.
The tutorial part of the mod offers something no other mod does-the chance and encouragement for users to mod STL: The Aftermath. With in-depth tutorials and templates for players to use, the friendly and easy structure of the tutorials allows the player to make changes without the fear of crashing the game. Also included is the Map Editor with a basic tutorial in-game that you won’t find in any other mod.
Although this is the first major release, there are more releases planned with work already begun on Stage 2 that will have more tutorials and existing tutorials further improved, new ships, maps, game modes and other special features that will extend the life and user enjoyment of playing STL: The Aftermath
Target Practice Map Fix for UUAs of the Borg Pack - there was an error in some of the One On One Target Practice Maps. This fixes that.
Direct the installer to your Ultimate Universe Install.
community mod v.04this is Tricksters community mod. one of the first mods that came out for Legacy.
Trek Battles V1.1 patch
By Dagger in Utilities and Mod Toolsthis is Trek Battles patch 1.1
Ultimate Universe MapsThese are the maps from Ultimate Universe mod,they are bare maps so you can get a feel for the area you're in,no ships or anything on them.
They are posted with permission of the Ultimate Universe mod team and may not be copied or used without their express permission.
all maps from UU and TLG modsSir William over on the bethsoft boards made copies of all the maps in game,with the mods. one is Skirmish and the other are the campain maps. The zips are named so you'll know,all i did was put them together for one download.
Ultimate Universe MusicThis is the music from the Ultimate Universe mod and is posted with their permission.This music can not be used without the express permission of the Ultimate Universe mod team,Mindwipe,and Chris Jones Gaming.
I'd like to Thank them for their permission to host it here.
Ultimate Universe Ultimate Borg modUltimate Borg Readme..
The Ultimate Universe Borg Pack.
This will not work with any other Mod, it is unique to UU.
Install Directory is the same here as in the main mod files. Of course you can change it.
With this new Cube you will enjoy the maps
already in UU:
2. First Contact (specially balanced by Chris Jones - Defiant version included)
3. Unimatrix One and Two
4. One on One Vs. the Cube (This is Tough)
5. The Borg Attack (Get Armoured Voyager, or die, lol..)
6. Special Mode Borg Maps - Survival, Armada
Brand new Borg Explosions by Miri’s Hot!
A slew of new maps will be included. The Cube will take on..
1. Klingons. Recall in 'Best of Both Worlds' that Admiral Hansen said the Klingons were sending ships. They did.
2. Romulans. The Praetor would not be proud of this, lol..
3. Vulcans - This one's fun - Vulcans in formation.
4. The Dominion - you may know that the Dominion share a border with the Borg. It is conceivable that they have clashed.
6. Temporal Cold War Beginning - If Archer had not been able to stop the freighter in 'Regeneration' - A cube makes its way to Sector 001 in the Ent Timeline...
The Breen take on the Borg in a Survival Map or 2 .. Looks much cooler with this new Cube.
What if in the Enterprise episode 'Regeneration', Archer had not been able to stop that 'Alien' freighter? You could theorize that the 'Temporal Cold War' got involved here and the Borg managed to get a Cube to Earth in the Ent timeline. We are starting a mini story arc here where an Ent era Cube meets resistance from Starfleet.
Any and all use of this model and texture must be approved by the creators. Use without formal approval from all party's involved in its creation, it will be deemed as a fraudulent claim of rights to having built the model and or created the texture. In such cases you will be asked to immediately cease using the model and or texture.
Permissions must be sought from the following:
Chris Jones Gaming
This Ultimate Borg Pack also fixes up some issues from Patch 2 of the UU demo.
No more duplicate Klingons, Roms, white boxes
Lighting on Several Maps toned down by JC2006 and Chris Jones
Missing Survival Map - Triangulum Australe ENT inlcuded.
Some new 1 on 1's added for Ent era ships
TOS Connie 1 on 1s revised
New Tjoz nebulas used on several maps
The Ultimate Universe Mod Team
UU Mod patch 2this will install patch 2,Be sure your game has both official patches and UU Mod patch 1 installed.
weather editor by the folks at Hitiles
By Dagger in FALCON 4.0: Allied Force by MicroProseThis has some really good features and htis is from Tom the developer
The "radar image" on the left shows the current weather. Black is the background, white are cumulus clouds (the new puffy clouds in F4AF), from grey to purple are increasingly thick stratus clouds (the ugly old F4 weather), precipitation starts with blue and increases; thickest clouds bring thunder and flash.
The right image contains some information about the cloud base altitude. Unfortunately, this isn't too useful right now.
To get snow, reduce the temperature to below ~5° C.
* Application doesn't open maximized - maximize manually to see the [Apply] button on small lscreens
* The old stratus clouds are ugly polygon mountains...
* Not yet submitted to LP for official approval
* Ugly crash when no F4 installed
Glad for any feedback.
UUmoddemopatchaThis is the new Patcha with the textures replaced.once you run it you'll see a Bat. file on your desk top,if your install is in the default place just run it,if not you will have to point it o your install location.
Silent Hunter 4 1.2 patch################################################## ##############################
4. Changes in Patches
HARD DRIVE SPACE
Windows will require additional free hard drive space for its operating system
(virtual memory). If you encounter the following message in an error dialog:
"Ran out of virtual memory", free up some more hard drive space.
To install Silent Hunter 4 - Wolves of the Pacific - Patch V 1.2 you will need approximately 200 MB free hard disk space for the full patch.
1. Modified the game rendering to accept FSAA and fixed high resolution rendering.
2. Added "Volumetric Fog" as a stand alone option, no longer member of the "Environmental Effects".
3. Added a new sound volume option, "Radio Volume", that controls the Radio and Gramophone volume.
1. Tuned the submarines efficiency mechanics
2. Fixed the damage model for the Kinposan Maru/Medium Modern Split Superstructure Freighter
3. Tuned the malfunction rates for torpedoes. Mk 10 Torpedoes will be more reliable now, as per historical data. Go Sugar boats!
4. Improved the Periscope/TBT torpedo status panel by making only the currently loading tube blink, instead of all that are in the queue
5. Tuned the submarines damage model
6. Added a new tuning option for the radio news/music volume ratio
1. Fixed a sound volume issue where some sound volumes were ignored in the game.
2. Removed crashes in replay and multiplayer.
3. Fixed a bug where refit in friendly harbors would not refit the cannon ammunition.
4. The "Maintain Current Depth" command (letter 'A') crash was fixed.
5. Position Keeper for negative bearings fix.
6. Fixed a bug where explosions were played in the scene after a load or a replay even if the explosion took place a long time ago.
7. Fixed the 'invisible monolith' that, if looking at it, will greatly reduce FPS.
8. Fixed a bug where the difficulty settings of the game were ignored in multiplayer. The game now starts with the selected settings from the session page.
9. Fixed a bug where, sometimes, if pressing the Stadimeter button the game would crash.
10. Fixed a bug where, When hovering over highlatable objects in 3d career room, the texture would dissapear.
11. Fixed a bug where, when pressing SHIFT+F2 in any 2d page the game would crash.
12. Fixed the bug in adversarial where the Escort Commander could see your submarine on the navigation map even if the sub was underwater.
13. Fixed a bug where the name on the captain's watch appears to be "Stevens". Nah, just kidding
14. Fixed the SD Air Search radar so that it no longer detects ships.
15. Fixed the Torpedo drag model. Now high speed torpedoes will hit fine.
BatchfilesUUBATCH FILES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR DESKTOP..
Have a lot of fun with this..
This batch file system only works if Legacy is installed in the STOCK directory of C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Star Trek Legacy..
THIS PROGRAM NEEDS TO INSTALL TO YOUR C DRIVE - DO NOT CHANGE THE INSTALL DIRECTORY OF THIS PROGRAM.. or this will not work..
Ultimate Universe modIt's recommended to have a second install if you already have one with a campain in it. This is for patched game v1.2
This is concidered a demo as it's phase one.
Install into your Legacy folder, recommended second clean install with just the offical 1.2 patch.
Star Trek Legacy 1.2 patchStar Trek Legacy 1.2 patch
Star Trek Legacy 1.1 patchThe 1.1 patch for Star Trek Legacy
Silent Hunter 4 1.1 patchdownload and install