Sign in to follow this  
Guest grayraven

ECM Pods

Guest grayraven

Ok Re installed SFP-1 and Patch 1 then 2 then 3, Installed the new weapons pak (664) 13,11,04.Things are good so far!! Then used the weapons edit, Bingo all the ECM data in the Weapons.ini went BYE BYE. Can someone help? :smile2:

Then used the weapons edit, Bingo all the ECM data in the Weapons.ini  went  BYE  BYE. Can someone help?

I've got the same problem; I think the Weapons Editor is for sp2, but that dosen't explain how the Team put the pack together. Unless, of course, they've got a newer version

Or in my case, it might be the Windoze 98 problems showing up again.

Also, the pack is missing the ALQ-87 jammer for the EF-4C. Which was what I was trying to add when I found the other missing pods missing after 'saving'.

Very strange, indeed!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

I've got the same problem; I think the Weapons Editor is for sp2, but that dosen't explain how the Team put the pack together. Unless, of course, they've got a newer version

Or in my case, it might be the Windoze 98 problems showing up again.

Also, the pack is missing the ALQ-87 jammer for the EF-4C. Which was what I was trying to add when I found the other missing pods missing after 'saving'.

Very strange, indeed!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

There are new editors but as of yet we haven't been told that we can distribute them.

Guest grayraven

Thanks Buff for the heads up, That weapons pak (664) Comes with a new Weapons Edit, But I click on it and all it dose is flash on and off, I'm running XP

Sony from Check-Six was collecting all of the Editors/Utilities for a SFP1 Tools Package. Hopefully, when it's ready we'll have them all in one convenient DL...

That weapons pak (664) Comes with a new Weapons Edit, But I click on it and all it dose is flash on and off,  I'm running XP

Try running it in Win98 compatability mode.

Guest capun
Try running it in Win98 compatability mode.

I had the same problem before, what you have to do is set it to launch as Windows9x compatible.

I set a new Destop Shortcut with the WEP as the target, then set it to Compatibility Mode with Win9x.

Edited by capun

Guest grayraven

Well I have the new editor running in Win98 mode, Samething happins ,ECM data gose BUY BUY!