Can anyone tell me what the game engine looks for first, second, etc. after you push the Campaign button in Mainscreen? I'm having a little trouble with Baltika's BoB Campaign; when I push the button the game (Windows, actually) freezes; Frozen mouse, keyboard, etc. except for Control, Alt, Delete. I had originally thought it might have been something in the Campaign ini. or Data_ini. but usafphantom2 sent me his, working, files and they look the same as mine. I've stared at the Objects folders (Aircraft, etc.) looking for missing or misnamed items and I need to narrow the search. If anyone what priority the game uses to start the Campaign, it might be what I need. Thanks in advance.

TK might

Does it run if you cut out the objects folder or the aircraft folder ? to narrow it down to a particular folder you may have to cut and paste out folders and test.

Thanks Migbuster, I'll give that a try.

Edit: Hah! Cut out the Aircraft folder and it at least went to the Campaign screen. Of course, it froze when I tried to run BoB (but I assume that's because no campaign aircraft were present). Thanks Mig.

Edited by SupGen

Hoo Boy! Well, I finally got it going. It would run with an empty or missing aircraft folder (and repopulate the folder), or with a full (stock) aircraft folder, but no other way. I noticed though, that the Campaign called for was Kadesh; OR whatever Campaign had run last. I dropped the BoB Campaign aircraft in with the stock aircraft; now I could select the BoB Campaign and run it. However, it would still return to whatever Campaign had run last. I left BoB as the last run, deleted the aircraft folder, and re-added the BoB aircraft. Now, finally, the BoB Campaign runs, and the Campaign menu returns to BoB no matter what was selected last (because they freeze due to lack of correct aircraft). Not sure why I had to jump through these hoops, but I thought I'd post how I fixed it in case it can help someone else. Again, thanks to Migbuster for pointing me in the right direction.

Thats Definatly weird,But good to know Thanks to Supgen and Migbuster for calling our attention to this. :biggrin:

Thats Definatly weird,But good to know Thanks to Supgen and Migbuster for calling our attention to this. :biggrin: