Sign in to follow this  
yubba

Where Are Your Bombs Landing ?

Mind seem to land where I aim them,,,with a marriott of technics,,,everbody can dive bomb,,, Alexia 99 ,,I and others got the ccip intergated into the hud to give you a descent bomb sight,,

this came up by accident,,you can do this

img00020

with that,, 

img00019

works in crusader,, f-4 and A-7  between 2500 ft and 3500 ft level flight

img00016

You can turn the radar on, and you can use the guide lines to help you line up on the target,,if you done any edits to the radar range just helps with the su tow realism but it's better than nothin

img00010

img00007

• Like 1

And Yubba shows us his latest discovery..........

Now , talking seriously, didn't you notice that every single of your discoveries and topics, are well known ini edits by most of the people in this community for ages?

• Like 1

img00004

yubba gave us this,, this time last year,,for sfp-1

And Yubba shows us his latest discovery..........

Now , talking seriously, didn't you notice that every single of your discoveries and topics, are well known ini edits by most of the people in this community for ages?

are you sure, http://combatace.com/topic/89503-f-111/   , I never seen any body come up with this if so please show me,,I can land bombs on target with only the gun sight and the waypoint marker at 20,000 ft,, can you. ????

Here is your free fall tables for. 555knts and mach 0.84   nautical miles are modeled in to the radar of your plane statued miles are displayed in your target information box ,and the higher you go the thinner the air so your air speed indicater will not show true speed, you confused yet..Level qued bombing release points are below,use statued miles, watch the range count down to release in the red target information box  for best results have a radar altimeter ,, if you got your radar edited you can use the nautical miles tables below,, they are close so you might have to adjust on both but I'm happy with what I got ,,,Enjoy..

1000ft =8sec=1.42 statued miles = 1.23nm

5000ft=17sec=3.02 statued miles = 2.62nm

10,000ft=24sec=4.26 statued miles= 3.7nm

20,000ft=35sec=6.2 statued miles = 5.4 nautical miles

Edited by yubba

typo gunsight ,,waypoint marker ,, and target info box 

img00014

img00004

img00004

img00002

img00008

Edited by yubba

img00013

for craps and giggles I took the gunsight out of the hud,,, with the ccip on,, the sight was floating all over the cockpit and with no radar screen center of view for a back drop to give a sense of realism making runs on the target over a 1500 ft I have found that the end of the piper line can be used as a aiming point  from 500ft to 1500ft just came across this minutes ago didn't get a chance to test it,, sam got me,, but with the sight I can put 1 snake eye on a sam launcher at 500ft to 1500ft,, last night I got 11hits out of 12  useing the little red box

Edited by yubba
  • Like 1