Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Labels on missiles only?

Wondering If is possible to have somehow labels activated on missiles only, and If is possible displaying a * or something like that. If we can have the range will be even better. Is that possible?

Have been reading all the labels posts I can found and it seems there's no way to assign labels to the missiles. I'm missiing something or is the way it is? anyone know If the North Atlantic cruise missiles (that are radar tatrgetable) can be labeled?

weapons have never had labels, all the way back to Day 1.

I will like to enhance the fun/realism factor of my SF2 installs, in order to not open several threats I will keep my questions here.

First one, IIRC the SAMS you can place using mission editor have to be self contained, with radar and launcher in the same unit (ala SA-8), you cannot add working SA-6 or SA-2 as there will be no link between radars and launchers. My question is, is possible to design a modded SAM system SA-2, SA-3, 5 or 6 (using already in game 3d objects to save time) that is self-contained and can be placed using mission editor and be functional? I know that all the SAM system will blow up If you destroy the radar, but will be nice to be able to place a advanced SAM system using mission editor.

What do you think guys?