Sign in to follow this  
kory

Need help installing NF mods! I've tried everything.

Hey everyone,

Been playing Strike fighters for years and here is what I have.

All patches from 2011 and 2013 with and the torrent with all the SF variants. I recently downloaded all the NF add ons and I want badly to try them. I have tried installing them, uninstalling and then installing with OCt2008 patch only and nothing, and tried and retried numerous different ways. Currently I just bought WOE on steam and uninstalled all my other Stke Fighters series in hope I can start new. I noticed when I install, a WOE folder appears in my c:program files and a strike fighters folder in my c:program filesx86. Could this be a problem? Some of the aircraft appear in the objects under aircraft folder but do not show in the game. Need help bad, If someone could lead me through step by step I would take you on a flight in my non existent b-17 bomber. PLEASE HELP!!!!

torrent with all the SF variants.

??? hmmmm,not advised to advertise the fact m8,even though there are pirated copies out there,piracy isnt popular here at CA

im assuming you downloaded the game via a torrent ....not bought it?

Edited by russouk2004

such games are usually incomplete in some way shape or form

yes, piracy is NOT condoned around here, nor are the people that partake of it.

also, moved this thread to the correct SF/Wo* Forums

Ok so I downloaded the torrent almost three years ago. I don't use it and I downloaded WOE on steam. I don't use the torrent anymore. I am trying to add the NF series onto my steam WOE is that possible? I have even downloaded the OCT2008patch. Help would be appreciated

Thanks.